This course is designed for those that already know how to use the Classic Editor, but want to transition to the new Block (Gutenberg) Editor. Learn the differences between what you know (Classic Editor) and what's new (Block Editor).
It includes 6 short(ish) videos that highlight how to use the new WordPress block editor (also known as Gutenberg).
Learn how to:
- Switch between the classic editor and block editor
- Create a post using the block editor
- Add images and links, embed videos, and add custom HTML (These are my Stamps, My Stampin’ Blog, LinkDeli or InLinkz code)
- Navigate the new post options
- Move blocks, create reusable blocks, and create group blocks